MSME on GeM
Enter and manage your MSME Udyam Aadhaar detils in this tab.
This option is available only for those GeM Seller profile who have selected enabled it in Additional Details Section
What is MSME
Udyam is an online system for registering micro, small and medium enterprises launched by the Union MSME Ministry on July 1, 2020
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria, namely: --
- a micro enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed five crore rupees
- a small enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees; and
- a medium enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.
Register a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
- Any person who intends to establish a micro, small or medium enterprise may file Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates or proof.
- On registration, an enterprise (referred to as “Udyam” in the Udyam Registration portal) will be assigned a permanent identity number to be known as “‘Udyam Registration Number”
- An e-certificate, namely, “Udyam Registration Certificate” shall be issued on completion of the registration process
Registration process is Free of Cost. You can only register through the official website of Udyam Registration Govt of India.Register Here
There are several benefits for MSMEs on GeM Portal such as:
- Allow to participate in MSME Reserved Bid
- If an MSME holder is women, she is exempted to pay Caution Money
- Preference in financial Bid
- Enter Udyam Number
- Enter Registered Phone No
- Verify with the OTP